Priceline. Aka: heaven on earth. Aussies will agree with me when I say Priceline is the place where dreams are made of, and our bank accounts go to weep.
For those not in Australia, in a nutshell, Priceline is a beauty, health and pharmacy retailer. It’s essentially Australia’s answer to Boots, Superdrug, CVS, Walgreens etc.
Here, I’ve put together 16 thoughts I’ve personally had while at Priceline.
- Right, I’m here for some makeup remover and that’s it. Grab your makeup remover and get out of here.
- Oooh, new products from Maybelline, one look won’t hurt.
- And it looks like NYX has a sale on, I should check that out while I’m here.
- “Yes, I’ll take a basket, thanks”. Shit, why’d you take a basket you’re in here for one thing, god damnit
- I wonder if people are secretly staring at me and judging the products I’m looking at? Don’t be ridiculous, or course they’re not.
- So many pretty lipsticks…
- Oooh, I saw a review on this mascara the other day, I really want to try it out. In the basket it goes…
- Hang on a minute, how did I end up with a basket full of stuff?
- You know what, it’s okay, everyone deserves a little splurge once in a while, I’m gonna treat myself.
- 3 for 2 sale on face masks? YES PLEASE.
- God, I’ve been here for 30 minutes already, how did that happen?
- Okay, lets go to the counter before you find more stuff you don’t need.
- DON’T LOOK AT THE SALES BINS. DON’T DO IT. DON’T DO IT. DON’T DO IT. Okay, just one quick look.
- Makeup wipes for $1? I’ll take 10.
- Okay, we’re out. Slight dent in the bank account though.
- F**K I FORGOT THE MAKEUP REMOVER.
– Karen xx